The famous Towers of Hanoi puzzle, invented by French mathematician Édouard Lucas in 1883. I will show easy trick which helps to solve the puzzle with minimum steps.
If you have 7 disks version, you have to make 127 moves.
If you have 9 disks version, you have to make 511 moves.
As a thank you for all those who are coming from my videos Puzzlemaster offers Worldwide Free Shipping on orders of $99 and over using the coupon code available here:
If you want to buy The Tower of Hanoi and support my channel, use these links:
Download free solution for Tower of Hanoi puzzle
Other puzzle stores you may like:
Subscribe to my channel so you do not miss anything.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Game bắn cá ifish – game online đổi thưởng hấp dẫn tại Dabet
- TOP 10 Game OFFLINE cho MÁY YẾU Từ 1GB RAM (Có Link Download)
- WARRIORS vs RAPTORS | Unbelievable Finish at Scotiabank Arena | NBA Finals Game 5
- [Topgame] Top “Siêu Phẩm” Game Mobile Mới Đổ Bộ Làng Game Di Động 2019
- Fairy Tail vs One Piece 1.0 is HERE!!! New Character: Sanji (2Y) Playthough