►I Have Activated and Installed my Windows 10 Using Genuine Product Key from: , It’s the cheapest way to activate windows, I recommend
In this Video tutorial I will show You How to Get into BIOS Setup and Change the Boot Settings to Enable USB Legacy Mode Boot mode for First time Installation of Windows on DOS Based Lenovo Ideapad 100 Series Laptop.
►For More Details, Visit:
►Make Bootable USB for Windows 10:
►Activate Any Windows Free:
If this Helped, then Do ♥ || LIKE || SHARE || SUBSCRIBE ||
Any QUESTIONS? Feel Free to Share it via COMMENT Section.
►Royalty Free MUSIC: MS MR – BTSK (Epique Remix) GTA V Short Film (
Model: Lenovo Ideapad 100 141BY Series Free Dos No OS Laptop
Problem: Can’t install Windows from CD-Drive, Boot CD not recognized, USB not recognized, Enter New Date and Enter New Time Error
Solution: Get into BIOS Configuration & Boot from Bootable USB Flash Drive
Get into BIOS by Pressing Function Key (Fn)+F2, Ctrl+ Alt+F2, F1, F2, F10 ,F11, F2, Del or Insert. Differs from PC to PC.
Works on: Lenovo Ideapad 100-15IBD, Ideapad 110, Ideapad 100-15ibd, Lenovo ThinkPad G400 G410 G420 G430 G440 G450 G460 G470 G480 G490 G500 G510 G520 G530 G540 G550 G560 G570 G580 G590 G600 G405 G505 NOT BOOTING
Once you create a Bootable USB Flash Drive, Insert the Bootable USB into the PC on which you want to install Windows 10. Then go to “Boot” Menu in your PC’s BIOS or UEFI Settings and change the Boot order to USB. To do this:
1. Restart your PC & as the computer is starting up, immediately Press a Specific Key or Combination of Keys such as F1, F2, F10, F11, F12, Esc, Delete or Ctrl+Alt+Esc. Differs from PC to PC. You can also visit your system manufacturer’s website or just search for “your system model number bios key” on Google.
2. Once you are in the BIOS, use the Arrows key to go to “Boot” option on the Menu. Generally, there will be a tab on the menu named Boot.
3. Options displayed in the Boot section also differs from PC to PC. So if you find “Boot Mode”, then change it to “Legacy Support”, “Boot Priority” to “Legacy First”, “USB Boot/External Device Boot” to “Enable”, “Network Boot” to “Disable”, “Fast Boot” to “Disable” & so on.
4. Look for the list that says “Boot Options Priorities/Boot Options/Boot Priorities”. If Boot Options/Boot Priority is not mentioned then just look for a list that shows your Internal Hard Disk Drive or your USB drive or says Primary Boot, Internal Hard Disk Drive, Internal Optical Disk Drive, Network, External Device, Removable Device.
5. Make USB device as the First Boot device.
6. After setting the Boot Order to USB device, go to “Save & Exit” tab and Select “Save Changes & Exit” and Press Enter to save the changes and your PC will restart. You can also directly Press F10 (Works for most PC) to Save the settings & Exit.
When the computer Restarts, it will boot from the USB Flash device and the it will start to Install Windows.
Keywords Used :
Install Windows on Lenovo Ideapad 100 15IBD FreeDos, how to install window in freedos, Lenovo Free Dos WINDOWS, Lenovo FreeDos NO OS Windows installation, laptops freedos, freedos laptop, laptop free dos, FreeDOS (Operating System), freedos operating system freedos bootable usb freedos to windows 7 freedos asus freedos install freedos usb image freedos bios freedos boot menu freedos to windows 7 freedos tutorial freedos to windows 8 freedos to windows 8.1 freedos to windows 8 asus freedos to windows 7 asus freedos to windows 7 hp freedos to windows 7 lenovo
freedos u freedos usb freedos usb image freedos how to install laptop not booting freedos notebook freedos read usb stick freedos youtube partitions freedos bios freedos bios setup freedos bios starten freedos supermicro bios freedos usb stick bios freedos bios update freedos bios update usb freedos bios update cd freedos unetbootin bios freedos dell bios update freedos iso bios update asus freedos bios update freedos hp bios update freedos acer bios update freedos bootable cd bios update freedos command to enter bios freedos bios menu freedos bios access how to enter bios on asus sony waio samsung turbo x fujitsu siemens hp acer notebook NO OS legacy mode
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://mechoimages.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Omega 3 cho trẻ sơ sinh- giúp trẻ phát trẻ phát triển toàn diện
- 3 cách trang trí nội thất để cho thuê nhà Bắc Từ Liêm đẹp và rẻ
- Dự án Sky Oasis có bao nhiêu tòa? Tìm hiểu ngay để biết
- Bí kíp mua bán nhà đất quận Ba Đình Hà Nội ít vốn kiếm lời nhanh
- Khu sinh thái Hải Đăng – Trải nghiệm tuyệt vời cùng thiên nhiên xanh mát
Damn You’re a life saver man
I need a help dude… Does this even work for Windows 7 DVD on lenovo v145 apu dual vore laptop?
This is cool but what pendrive i need for windows 10
Very good Video. I would only like to note two things.
1. If you want to install windows 7, you must know that they do not support nvme hard drives. So you must integrate the nvme drivers to your Windows 7 boot.wim and install.wim file or go directly to Windows 10.
2. You can install your windows either as Legacy or as UEFI. When you select to Boot from legacy, you must format your hard disk as MBR (and the USB Disk with Windows you 've already made, must be MBR too). When you select to boot from UEFI (let's say that UEFI is the succesor of the old BIOS) you must format your hard disk in GPT style
P.S.: Although DOS is a very old Operating System, there where 3 times that helped me, take data from destroyed HDD's, which windows couldn't regognize at all. So yes old but not useless or crap.
Thanks again for the Video!
The only video worked for me thanks
Omg.. thank you so much bro, i was ready to give up.
Lenovo Legion Y540
It must suck being Indian.
it isn't actually FreeDOS 123, the original FreeDOS 123 is FreeDOS beta 9 SR2's command shell
download link for FreeDOS beta 9 SR2: http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/pre-1.0/beta-9sr2/
that's because they both have the same exact command shell version
and the command shell version is freecom version 0.84-pre XMS_Swap and released in [Nov 15 2005 15:30:16]
and for more information, the kernel build is 2026a.
Yo did you use an usb port
Is it free?
Thanks, it was very helpful. 🥰
It says this driver can only boon in UEFI
will it work on ACER?
How to get that usb ? Where can i find it
Laptop repair aichi sestem is not open eppadi open panradhu
I asked the seller this few days about O.S he wont tell me and now it confirm I though, thank for the video.
An important step in my case was to set an appropriate boot order. With F5 and F6 keys I could change the order in the menu.
Rip windows 7
Windows 7 UL 64 operating system download website
What about win10?
Why not Win 10?
Thank you for very useful information
0:47 "Let's Turn Off this DOS Crap and Install Windows"
Not hating but you should really read about the FreeDOS Project
Thank you so much! A million likes to you!😃😃😃
Why are you installing windows 7…?
Install Linux mint is very easy and fast.
64 bit Windows should be installed in UEFI mode, not legacy
Hello bro mine is ideapad 130 15ikb i3 7th generation, please help me out
How did you move that?
hello bro nege panre matere enaku Varamatekudhu
How to bring to the top the usb
in my laptop showing only missing operating system yesterday i did same
like this at that time show something same
like this but tight now not working
thanks a lot for the video you helped me immensely
hopefully you keep posting more helpful videos like this one in the future
thanks and continue the good work you re doing
I want to know how to start new cpu of lenovo ideacentre
im not the only one to admit it though. you literally saved my life
Sorry but I don’t get laptops like that and plus free dos is better for retro stuff like old windows versions and more
You saved my day!😅👍
I think all laptops/desktops need to come with free dos cause it's simply 100/120 euro cheaper! nobody buys windows10 so why bother? lol
Lenovo SUKS SOOO MUTH HEY WANT A FREE BSOD GO TO CAMERA AND BOOOM LOL SUK LENOVO SOO MUTCH
Linux is better than windows try LinuxMint in any machine very fast